Are you looking for a position that combines information technology and contribution to sustainable development? This is the challenge that awaits you at Borealis.
The Borealis software solution has more than 3,000 users, who work to build trusting relationships with their stakeholders in more than 40 countries. It is therefore imperative that we provide them with complete, fast and high quality support.
With over 15 years of expertise under our belt, we have maintained our start-up mentality while becoming the leader in stakeholder engagement software. On a daily basis, this is reflected in our management style, which is more horizontal than hierarchical.
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Advisor that will work closely with our Customer Success Director and the Account Directors. (S)He is responsible for the management of relationships with a given client portfolio and identifies key actions to undertake in order to maintain the relationship and make it grow.
This position is 100% from home just like the rest of our team, with flexible working hours (37.5 hours/week) to adapt to our clients’ time zones. Possibility of national and international travel when the health situation permits.
Dynamic work atmosphere, combining the start-up spirit and the international dimension of our customers.
- Develop and maintain a relationship of trust with the clients, once implementation is completed.
- Elaborate account management strategies to reinforce Borealis usage:
- Analyze the level of usage of Borealis by the client, define usage objectives and set up the appropriate strategy
- Identify new clients needs, and convert them into busienss opportunities
- Demonstrate proactivity to follow up and engage with clients
- Support client in system adoption :
- Understand new business requirements, help clients define their business processes and implement them into Borealis
- Act as an advisor to propose the best solutions and practices in using Borealis
- Suggest smart work-arounds, adapted to clients context, to respect the service level agreements agreed with them
- Manage the financial aspects of business relations: prepare and present and negotiate quotes.
Contribute to the redaction and/or revision of articles to develop our helpcenter.
- Fluent in French and English, both written and spoken. A third language such as Spanish, Portuguese, German or Russian considered as an asset.
- Degree in administration, marketing or any other field deemed pertinent.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in customer success account management or solution consulting role.
- 2-3 years of experience with Saas or CRM a plus.
- Techy – Strong technical and computer software background to support customers in a SAAS environment. You understand the technology enough to explain and simplify it to the customer.
- Strong communication skills – You are not afraid to pick up the phone to make sure you fully understand the customers issue.
- Cultural competence – We work with clients from around the globe with various ways of treating and communicating.
- information. They also represent various ranges of skill set to which you will be able to adapt.
- Excellent relationship building skills, as you will be required to develop and maintain a relationship of trust with the clients.
- Available to work atypical working hours (as our clients are located in different countries).
- Flexibility and ability to work simultaneously on different les
We are well-established and have maintained our start-up mentality. With 15 years of expertise under our belt, Borealis is the leading stakeholder engagement software company. On a day-to-day basis, this reflects in our management style, which is horizontal rather than hierarchical.