Customer Success Advisor
Europe and Africa
We are seeking a Customer Success Advisor located in Europe or Africa to work closely with our Customer Success Director and Account Directors. Your mission in this role will be to engage proactively with customers to promote long-term system adoption and ensure that our clients are getting the maximum value from our software.
Borealis software has over 5,000 users working to build trusting relationships with their stakeholders in more than 50 countries. It is therefore imperative that we provide them with quick, complete, and high-quality support.
Develop trusted relationships with clients, and maintain those relationships after implementation is completed.
- Establish account management strategies to reinforce Borealis usage:
- Analyze the client’s level of system usage, define usage objectives, and set up appropriate strategies.
- Identify new clients needs, and convert them into business opportunities.
- Proactively engage with clients and follow up as needed.
- Support clients during system adoption:
- Assess new business requirements. Help clients define their business processes and implement them in Borealis.
- Advise clients by proposing the best solutions and practices in using Borealis.
- Suggest smart workarounds adapted to clients context to respect service level agreements.
- Manage the financial aspects of business relations: prepare, present, and negotiate quotes.
- Assist with writing and/or revision of articles to develop our Help Center.
- Diploma in Administration or Marketing
- Experience (at least 1-2 years) in account management, with large corporations if possible.
- Fluent in English (preferably mother tongue) both spoken and written.
- Working level knowledge and understanding of French.
- A third language such as Spanish, Portuguese, German, or Russian is considered as an asset.
- Familiar with sustainable development, stakeholder engagement, environmental topics, and related issues.
- International experience or experience in mining/oil/gas will be considered as an asset.
- Very good communication skills, client-oriented profile.
- Available to work atypical working hours (as our clients are located in different countries).
- Flexible, capable of working on different files simultaneously.
- Able to recognize and seize business opportunities.
- Knowledge of best practices in performance indicators and measures.
You will love this job if you :
- Find creative problem-solving fulfilling and challenging
- Are self-motivated and eager to learn
- Thrive in a dynamic & collaborative environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Are interested in building technical skills and learning about SAAS, KPI’s and more
- Are available to work atypical working hours as our clients are located in different countries
- Can be flexible and have the aptitude to work on many cases simultaneously
- Have the ability to recognize and seize business opportunities