Customer support and data import leader
Borealis is the most advanced stakeholder management software available. The Borealis application has more than 5000 users who work to build trusting relationships with their stakeholders in more than 50 countries. It is therefore imperative that we provide them with complete, fast and high-quality support.
We are currently looking for a Customer Support and Data Import Manager, in the Philippines time zone, who will work closely with our Customer Service Manager. Your mission as a Customer Support and Data import Leader will be to be the first point of contact with the customer and to ensure that their requests have been handled in an optimal and efficient manner, and to act as a business analyst for our internal projects.
- Receive and categorize customer requests in our ticket management tool
- Ensure the first response to customers and efficiently allocate the next processing steps: ticket assignment, creation of technical points in JIRA
- Ensure the follow-up of ongoing tickets: status analysis, anticipation of delay issues, escalations if necessary
- Continuously improve daily and monthly reporting on ticket management
- Develop a deep understanding of Borealis over time to increase the efficiency of responses
- Help Center:
- Coordinate the production of articles for our help center (centralize ideas, track progress, coordinate translations)
- Be a driving force behind proposals to improve usability.
- Act as a business analyst for the internal use of Borealis
- Clarify and document internal processes, starting with the CS team
- Identify areas for improvement in data quality
- Produce data quality reports needed to support data quality in Borealis
- Produce reports for the management team
- Distribute tasks to improve data quality / Address data quality challenges
- Propose improvement measures
- Manage cross-functional internal projects. Examples:
- Coordinate and track marketing mailings (Smart Comms)
- Possess 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Have experience or agility in SAAS;
- Comfortable with advanced Excel functionality
- Have a strong sense of customer relationship, know how to detect the best solutions to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Be able to adapt to peak periods, while being transparent about workloads when demand subsides;
- Demonstrate good judgment in managing tickets, while remaining focused on customer satisfaction;
- Have a solution-oriented profile;
- Be agile in project coordination, and demonstrate autonomy.
- Be open to feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- 100% telecommuting position
- 3 weeks of vacation upon hiring (prorated to the date of hiring)
- Personal days after 3 months of probation
- Be part of a dynamic and international team
We are well-established and have maintained our start-up mentality. With 15 years of expertise under our belt, Borealis is the leading stakeholder engagement software company. On a day-to-day basis, this reflects in our management style, which is horizontal rather than hierarchical.