Junior Business Development
Borealis is seeking a Junior Business Development Representative to join its growing sales team. The candidate will be responsible for finding and developing new sales opportunities. We aim to increase our presence in the fields of energy, transport, and major infrastructure projects, as well as in other markets (public services, large retailers & manufacturers, and telecommunications in particular).
There won’t be any typical day, but here are some of the priorities you might want to focus on:
- Identify potential clients in our target markets
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calls, email and social media
- Research, analyze, and document identified prospects (Outbound)
- Organize initial meetings with prospects (Inbound or Outbound)
- Assist in refining our business development strategy
- Use our CRM tools for documentation, analysis, and reporting
- Follow up with potential customers who have requested information or demo
- Coordinate sales efforts internally with sales team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
The Profile we are looking for
You will have the chance to work with a highly qualified team, and a product that has a great reputation in the global market with very strong growth potential.
This position is 100% from home just like the rest of our team, with flexible working hours (37.5 hours/week) to adapt to our clients’ time zones. Possibility of national and international travel when the health situation permits.
Skills you’ll need to thrive:
- Perfect written and oral command of English
- Good written and oral command of French
- Knowledge of other languages (German, Spanish, Russian, etc.) is an asset
- Strong sense of customer service: initiative, active listening, empathy, follow through
- Comfortable with technical terms and IT jargon
- 1-2 years sales experience
- Experience in SaaS sales is an asset