We are looking for someone to join our product team as a technical writer.
You will be at the heart of the evolution of our software and will work in collaboration with the design, product, development and customer success teams. Your main concern will be the quality and clarity of the material offered to our users, whether it is the help center or the texts present in our software itself.
For this position, you will be 100% telecommuting like the rest of our team, with flexible work hours (37.5 hours/week).
General role and responsibilities
- Ensure consistency, accuracy and clarity of our online help center.
- Add new items to our help center.
- Participate in the identification and prioritization of content to be created.
- Ensure consistency and clarity of text presented to users of our stakeholder engagement software.
- Participate in the creation and modification of technical content: manuals, FAQs, explanatory notes for software updates, technical presentations, articles for the online help center, etc.
- Participate in the development of innovative user support methods for the product.
- Manage updates and revisions to published content.
Experience and qualifications
- DEC or Bachelor’s degree in technical or professional writing, computer science, computer engineering or other relevant field of study.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a similar position in the software, web or related industry.
- Excellent command of French and English (written and spoken).
- Advanced writing skills: syntax, grammar and organization of texts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).
- Knowledge of Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic is an asset.
You have the right profile if:
- You have excellent written communication skills and good oral communication skills.
- You are organized, autonomous, and pay attention to details.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment where everyone works together to achieve goals.
- You are not afraid to seek out the information you need to advance your tasks and achieve your goals.
Borealis is the most advanced stakeholder management software available. The application has more than 5000 users working to build trusting relationships with their stakeholders in over 50 countries. It is therefore imperative that we provide them with complete, fast and high quality support.
With over 15 years of expertise, Borealis is the leader in stakeholder management software. We are well established, but have maintained our start-up mentality. On a daily basis, this is reflected in our management style, which is horizontal rather than hierarchical, a dynamic and collaborative work atmosphere.