To better respond to the growing demand for corporate social and environmental responsibility solutions in Australia’s energy sector, the Canadian firm Boréalis has entered a joint venture with Australian personnel placement leader DWS Advanced Business Solutions.
The new company, Boréalis DWS Consulting Services, owned 50/50 by Borealis and DWS, will deliver information technology services regarding social and environmental responsibility solutions to firms working in the mining, oil and gas industries.
Borealis, an internationally renowned company that already enjoys a strong presence in Australia, will be even better positioned to respond to the growing number of Australian firms choosing its solutions, according to President and CEO Jules Paquette: “DWS’ national footprint, reputation for excellence in consulting, and long and successful client relationships make it an ideal partner for Borealis. Together, we will significantly increase our ability to offer quality services to companies working in Australia’s energy industry.”
Founded in 1991, DWS is an ASX-listed professional IT services company that employs close to 600 consultants. CEO Danny Wallis sees this new partnership as an exciting opportunity to enhance his company’s positioning in the energy sector: “This is a win–win partnership for DWS and Borealis and, more importantly, for the major Australian companies who already use or are considering using Borealis solutions.”
Más de esta categoría
- La reciente asociación entre Boréalis y Cumbre del Sajama ofrecerá nuevas oportunidades en RSE para la industria minera en Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso (inglés)
- Boréalis Is Proud To Announce Its Partnership with Geomin, A First Partner In West Africa (inglés)
- La Cámara de Minas de Madagascar eligió Boréalis como sistema de gestión de desarrollo económico local
- Una segunda alianza en Chile para Boréalis: conozca nuestro nuevo socio Presencia Local