Many organizations in Canada are wondering how new legal demands, including Bill C-69, which calls for sweeping changes to how federally regulated projects define and engage with stakeholders, may best be managed. The Bill introduced at the beginning of 2018 suggests reconfiguring the way that potential environmental impacts of a project are evaluated in advance of its approval.
Join us on June 6 in Calgary to learn how the latest in stakeholder engagement technology can help your organization efficiently navigate the evolving Canadian regulatory landscape. With Concentric Public Affairs, we’ll discuss and demonstrate the value of modern stakeholder engagement applications.
Concentric has recently joined forces with Boréalis and developed a new model for stakeholder engagement they call NextGen, blending modern technology with specialized stakeholder engagement experience to offer a complete turnkey solution to any stakeholder engagement challenge.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about modern stakeholder engagement technology and exchange experiences with leading practitioners in the evolving field of stakeholder engagement.
The event will happen on June 6, 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at The Metropolitan, 150-317 8 Ave SW, Calgary.
Please register by clicking here.
About Concentric Public Affairs
Concentric Public Affairs is a Calgary-based consulting firm with experience in BC, Yukon, the Prairies, Québec, Ontario and Atlantic Canada, and many states south of the national border. They specialize in developing and implementing comprehensive strategies – and customized products – that cultivate productive relationships with stakeholders and build support for organizational objectives.
Más de esta categoría
- Fuerte crecimiento del compromiso con las partes interesadas junto a la convergencia tecnológica, la conciencia social y el cambio generacional
- Todo lo que necesita saber sobre el nuevo Reglamento General de Protección de Datos
- La reciente asociación entre Boréalis y Cumbre del Sajama ofrecerá nuevas oportunidades en RSE para la industria minera en Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso (inglés)
- Boréalis Is Proud To Announce Its Partnership with Geomin, A First Partner In West Africa (inglés)