Boréalis, the leading provider of stakeholder engagement applications, announced that its platform will support Troilus in creating sustainable long-term value for the communities. The mining company focused on the potential restart and mineral expansion of the former producing Troilus gold and copper mine in Québec and needed a solution to monitor all their stakeholder communications. The head office in Toronto will also use it to centralize all shareholder interactions.
“We are committed to creating sustainable long-term value for our stakeholders, which is achieved by adhering to best practices in corporate governance. The company has established a set of policies with respect to ethical business practices, personal conduct, environmental, safety and occupational health practices, competition and fair dealings, and disclosure of information, that describe our commitment to promoting effective functioning of our personnel and improve the company performance.,” says Justin Reid, CEO at Troilus.
Troilus Gold is a Canadian based development stage resource company located within the Frotêt-Evans Greenstone Belt in Quebec. The Troilus mine produced 2 million ounces of gold and almost 70,000 tonnes of copper between 1996 and 2010. Positive results from internal economic and technical analyses highlight a unique opportunity for a potential mine restart and Troilus team believes that this asset possesses the key elements for long-term value creation.
For more information about Boréalis, please contact us.
Troilus Gold is a Canadian based development stage resource company focused on the potential restart and mineral expansion of the former producing Troilus gold and copper mine, located within the Frotêt-Evans Greenstone Belt in Quebec.
Más de esta categoría
- Todo lo que necesita saber sobre el nuevo Reglamento General de Protección de Datos
- La reciente asociación entre Boréalis y Cumbre del Sajama ofrecerá nuevas oportunidades en RSE para la industria minera en Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso (inglés)
- Boréalis Is Proud To Announce Its Partnership with Geomin, A First Partner In West Africa (inglés)
- La Cámara de Minas de Madagascar eligió Boréalis como sistema de gestión de desarrollo económico local