Borealis offers its clients a unique software solution to manage all of their stakeholder management activities, as well as additional modules to strengthen the environmental, social and governance aspects of their operations, in order to allow them to develop sustainable trusting relationships with their stakeholders, and to have a positive impact on communities, local economies and the environment among others.
With more than 15 years of expertise under our belt, we have built a solid position in the market. This allows us to put our efforts into developing the best product possible, at our own pace, rather than trying to make a profit at any cost. So expect to have a team leader who is open to your ideas, who never asks you for the moon yesterday, just your best and your creativity.
You will be part of a dynamic team that works in Agile Kanban mode. Your team will be the Product Support team, whose main role is to adapt the platform to the business rules and needs of our customers. Here, the days follow each other but are not the same!
What to expect in this position
- Use TypeScript, Postgresql, MongoDb, Docker, GitLab technologies to develop changes to the web application.
- Contribute to the analysis and technical solutions to be implemented.
- Collaborate with the customer success, platform development, quality assurance and infrastructure teams.
- Participate in the development of test cases and various quality controls
- Develop high performance web services for map data management (GIS), business intelligence and external application integration
- Share your creativity and good ideas.
- College or university degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in French and/or English
- Good knowledge of SQL language
- Must be versatile. Our team works in a rapid deployment environment. You must be comfortable with the short, but varied, tasks that will be offered to you to advance our To Do list.
- Fluency in Spanish
- Experience with PostgreSQL
Founded in Magog in 2004, Borealis is a young and dynamic company in full growth that distinguishes itself by its passion for the development of software that allows its clients to ensure that their projects have a positive impact on communities. We have developed an intuitive web (and mobile) application for companies operating in various fields, including extractive, renewable energy, utilities, and transportation. Our mission is to simplify communications between projects and their various stakeholders.
Why join the team? You are a dynamic, creative person who would like to collaborate in the evolution of an innovative product. You are looking for a challenging job, responsibilities that match your potential and to be an active member of a motivated and passionate team.
With nearly 3,000 users contributing to projects in more than 40 countries, the Borealis application is positioned as a world leader in stakeholder relationship management.