Ease access to land and resources
Don't let your project get into
water with affected communities
Gain their trust instead, by making sure stakeholders receive the right
compensation packages on time, and in accordance with best practices.
- Capture compensation rates that have been agreed upon with community representatives, including a list of in-kind items that can be compensated.
- Define multiple sets of rules based on assets, locations and project phase, along with details of upcoming resettlement and livelihood restoration activities.
- Establish separate rules that need to be applied under specific circumstances.
- Demonstrate efforts to restore livelihoods and improve standards of living of resettled persons, including that commitments have been met and payments made.
- Build a rock-solid corporate memory to support decision-making and the success of future projects, regardless of the team in place.
Keep land access costs under control and on schedule
- Define land request areas and bulk-load spatial data to calculate and display compensation activities on the map.
- Organize and plan all cash and in-kind compensation activities.
- Monitor land access and resettlement budgets, track commitments and payments, and maintain close control over expenses and obligations.
- Determine and validate the amount of money and value of in-kind support that should be distributed to stakeholders.
- Group payments and in-kind deliveries in a logical and more efficient manner.
- Enable compensation of both incidental damages and long-term land acquisition.
- Maintain the trust of stakeholders by allowing payments to be put on hold if they have a complaint about compensation.
Features that simplify your land access activities
Best practices in land access projects
Using technology to streamline land
acquisition & resettlement
Manage all aspects of environment,
social, and governance from a single platform.
Simply add other modules as needed.