Community engagement software
Say goodbye to manual processes
- and questionable data
Plan and monitor all community engagement, manage social risks and resolve issues, disputes and grievances — from a single application. That’s what our community engagement software does for you.
Keep your stakeholder database fresh as you work from any device with our community engagement solutions.
- Link issues, commitments and grievances to avoid oversights
- Plan your engagement strategies, set KPIs, tasks, and workflows
- Automatically assess stakeholders for influence and interest
- Generate maps to monitor changes over time
- Visualize the impacts of your community engagement strategy and make adjustments in real-time
Compared to other community engagement platforms, Borealis stands out with features that simplify your community engagement activities.
Issue and complaint management
Borealis Stakeholder Engagement Software
Borealis is an easy-to-use software that helps organizations be more informed, proactive, and responsive when engaging with stakeholders. It centralizes all data, making it instantly accessible from any location or device.
Issue and complaint management
Improve grievance response and closing times.
Keep land acquisition projects on time and on budget.
Align social investments with strategic corporate objectives.
Link engagement plans and stakeholders to project assets and infrastructure.
Simplify compliance with regulatory and other requirements.
AUTOMATE STAKEHOLDER INFORMATION MANAGEMENT TASKS SO YOU CAN FOCUS ON COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT SOLUTIONS AND FOSTER NUANCED RELATIONSHIPS WITH COMMUNITY MEMBERS.
Making your day-to-day tasks
easier to manage and track.
Easily store, access, and edit stakeholder information
Customer dashboards and automated reporting
Choose a data entry method
Stakeholders’ relationship network
AUTOMATE STAKEHOLDER INFORMATION MANAGEMENT TASKS SO THAT YOU CAN FOCUS ON COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT AND FOSTER NUANCED RELATIONSHIPS WITH COMMUNITY MEMBERS.
Prioritize key influencers and identify risks
- Prioritize key influencers and stakeholder groups, identify risks, then connect your engagement plans to tasks and workflows.
- Assess and map each stakeholder to identify key influencers, group stakeholders with similar profiles or in similar zones, and prioritize outreach.
- Include social and environmental data in your assessment to get a comprehensive overview of risks and challenges.
- Plan your engagement strategies, set KPIs, add tasks, workflows and team members; then easily assign tasks and track progress.
- Analyze stakeholder sentiment, social and environmental changes over time and demonstrate compliance with international guidelines.
- Analyze environmental and social risks at every project stage to ensure positive outcomes for communities and your project.
- Visualize the evolution of stakeholder sentiment over time and adjust your engagement strategy.
- Review social and environmental KPIs for compliance with lender requirements and international standards such as IFC, IPIECA, and ICMM.
- Generate reports that meet Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) recommended guidelines.
- Engage in regular, open dialogue, and stay in touch with your stakeholders to understand their needs, establish inclusivity and create shared values.
- Keep your stakeholder database fresh by automatically updating stakeholder profiles and adding new stakeholders, communication threads, and relevant documents as you work.
- Customize your mailing lists and send personalized emails and letters to keep stakeholders informed.
- Link issues, commitments, and grievances to a campaign or communication for easy monitoring and timely follow up.
- Centralize records of your community engagement activities across project sites for easy review and reporting.
Use Borealis software to improve
Stakeholder Engagement outcomes for
Talk to an expert
See how Borealis grew to become the world’s most advanced stakeholder engagement software.
Often on the road, meeting with stakeholders? That’s why we created the Borealis mobile app.
Still struggling to manage your growing piles of stakeholder information? Or have you reached a high level of data management maturity?
Deep dive into community engagement: what it is, why it’s essential, and how to create sustainable strategies that will help your organization develop more meaningful connections with external stakeholders of your projects.