How to engage stakeholders and strengthen your strategy
Focus on stakeholder
Let Borealis manage your data.
and keeps it right at your fingertips to simplify day-to-day tasks.
- Create a central registry of all individuals, organizations and households that are stakeholders in your project.
- Unify all your stakeholder information under one platform by importing their information from your other databases quickly and easily.
- Map them along with their affiliations to better understand their influence and concerns.
- Use the handy reporting features to give management a real-time picture of the ever-evolving stakeholder relationship landscape.
- Get real-time view of your progress on stakeholder engagement activities as the project unfolds, and quickly adjust course as needed.
- Build separate engagement plans for key individuals and stakeholder groups.
- Link your plans to project assets and objectives.
- Plan upcoming stakeholder management tasks, delegate team members and send automatic reminders to staff to avoid oversights.
- Monitor workloads and track team progress to quickly adjust course if needed.
Record and track all engagements and communications
- Easily record all interactions with stakeholders, whether in person, by phone/SMS, in emails or even on social media. Keep your notes on your discussions in one place for ease of access.
- Link them to the appropriate stakeholder engagement management plan for a lasting institutional memory.
- Access these records at any time to ensure timely and appropriate follow-up.
The network of interacting stakeholders in a large project can quickly become overwhelming. Your teams must be able to work successfully with everyone who has an interest in your project: government agencies, regulatory bodies, NGOs, local businesses, labor unions, the community, the media, Indigenous leaders, activist organizations, special interest groups, and internal stakeholders, to name just a few.
Analyzing the stakeholder landscape is only the beginning of forging successful stakeholder relationships. Your teams will need to identify and monitor their interests and opinions about various aspects of your project, track communications, plan future communications, and manage all this in an environment of rapid change.
What is stakeholder engagement?
Borealis has been recognized as the market’s most advanced stakeholder engagement software and is home to the largest community of practice in building and maintaining stakeholder relationships. With its integrated analytics, mobile-ready applications, and user-friendly interface, everyone on your project can work with the latest and most complete stakeholder information.
Getting on top of your stakeholder relationships will help you get ahead of emerging issues and generate solutions that will meet the needs of everyone involved.
Features that simplify your stakeholder engagement activities
Easily connect your other business-related apps to the Borealis app to improve your workflows and ensure nothing gets overlooked.
Improve your knowledge of stakeholder engagement best practices
Step-by-step guide for building a solid stakeholder engagement plan
See how we can configure Borealis to your needs to improve your stakeholder data management today.
governance aspects from a single platform.
Simply add other modules as needed.