Jules Paquette, president and CEO of Boréalis; Johanne Ceelen, HR Director; and Messaouda Benhizia, HR advisor proudly accepted the Large enterprise award, on October 17, 2013, at the Gala ‘‘La diversité culturelle notre affaire!’’ The event rewards the creativity and excellence in terms of cultural diversity of businesses and organizations from the Eastern Townships. Congrats to all the team!
More from this category
- Economic Development in Isolated Communities: Students Learn About Stakeholder Engagement in the Field
- Stakeholder Engagement Grows in Importance Due to the Convergence of Technology, Social Awareness and Generational Shifts
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation