Jules Paquette, president and CEO of Boréalis; Johanne Ceelen, HR Director; and Messaouda Benhizia, HR advisor proudly accepted the Large enterprise award, on October 17, 2013, at the Gala ‘‘La diversité culturelle notre affaire!’’ The event rewards the creativity and excellence in terms of cultural diversity of businesses and organizations from the Eastern Townships. Congrats to all the team!
More from this category
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso
- Assessing Social and Environmental Impact and Engaging Supply Chain Actors through our Alliance with GeoTraceability