BORÉALIS wins Deloitte Corporate Social Responsibility Award
Boréalis received the Deloitte Corporate Social Responsibility Award at the Business Development Bank of Canada ‘s 2009 Young Entrepreneur Awards (YEA) ceremony in Ottawa , on October 21. Mr. Grégoire also won BDC’s 2009 Young Entrepreneur Award for Québec.
The Deloitte Corporate Social Responsibility Award honors a YEA-winning company that stands out in terms of practices and policies promoting environmental protection, sound human resources management or community well-being. Mr. Grégoire received the award in recognition of Boréalis’s focus on helping multinational corporations adhere to international corporate social responsibility standards, as well as for respecting and practicing those same values in his own operations.
More from this category
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Join Our Team to Talk Responsible Mining at PDAC 2016
- Recent Partnership Between Boréalis and Cumbre del Sajama Will Provide New CSR Opportunities For the Mining Industry in Bolivia
- Boréalis Partners With Teng Tuuma Geoservices to Promote Good Mining Practices in Burkina Faso
- Assessing Social and Environmental Impact and Engaging Supply Chain Actors through our Alliance with GeoTraceability