BORÉALIS wins Deloitte Corporate Social Responsibility Award
Boréalis received the Deloitte Corporate Social Responsibility Award at the Business Development Bank of Canada ‘s 2009 Young Entrepreneur Awards (YEA) ceremony in Ottawa , on October 21. Mr. Grégoire also won BDC’s 2009 Young Entrepreneur Award for Québec.
The Deloitte Corporate Social Responsibility Award honors a YEA-winning company that stands out in terms of practices and policies promoting environmental protection, sound human resources management or community well-being. Mr. Grégoire received the award in recognition of Boréalis’s focus on helping multinational corporations adhere to international corporate social responsibility standards, as well as for respecting and practicing those same values in his own operations.
More from this category
- Troilus Chooses Boréalis’ Stakeholder Engagement Software to Help Them Following Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- You’re Invited to our Evolution of Stakeholder Engagement Event in Calgary
- What You Should Know About the General Data Protection Regulation
- What’s New in Boréalis – Product Release
- Boréalis and Impact Resolutions Announce New Initiative to Support Better Stakeholder Engagement