General role and responsibilities
- Participate in the development of test strategies for new features in our proprietary software, in collaboration with the product, design and development teams.
- Define and execute integration test scenarios for new functionalities.
- Coordinate the execution of periodic non-regression tests.
- Participate actively in agile ceremonies.
- Develop automated non-regression tests (optional).
Experience and qualifications
- College and/or university degree in technology or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years experience as a QA analyst or in a related web software development role.
- Excellent command of French and English
- Experience with SQL databases an asset.
- Experience in test automation an asset.
- Knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese an asset
You have the right profile if:
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You’re organized, autonomous and pay attention to detail.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment where everyone works together to achieve goals.
- You’re not afraid to seek out the information you need to advance your tasks and achieve your goals.
Borealis is the most advanced stakeholder management software available. The application has over 5000 users working to build trusting relationships with their stakeholders in over 50 countries. It is therefore imperative that we provide them with complete, fast and high quality support.
With over 15 years of expertise, Borealis is the leader in stakeholder management software. We are well established, but have maintained our start-up mentality. On a daily basis, this is reflected in our management style, which is horizontal rather than hierarchical, a dynamic and collaborative work atmosphere.