Borealis is looking for a person to join our software development team.
You will be at the heart of the evolution of our software and will work in collaboration with the design, product, development and other QA analysts. Your main concern will be the quality of our users’ experience and you will work within a team that cares about this quality.
For this position, you will be 100% telecommuting like the rest of our team, with flexible work hours (37.5 hours/week).
General role and responsibilities
- Participate in the development of testing strategies for new features in our proprietary software, in collaboration with the product, design and development team.
- Define integration test cases for new features and execute them.
- Coordinate the execution of periodic non-regression tests.
- Actively participate in agile meetings.
- Develop automated non-regression tests (optional).
Experience and qualifications
- College and/or university degree in technology or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of experience as a QA analyst or in a related web software development role.
- Experience with SQL databases an asset.
- Experience in test automation an asset.
- Excellent command of
- French and/or English
- Knowledge of Spanish,
- Portuguese or Arabic an asset
You have the right profile if:
- You have excellent written communication skills and good oral communication skills.
- You are organized, autonomous, and pay attention to details.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment where everyone works together to achieve goals.
- You are not afraid to seek out the information you need to advance your tasks and achieve your goals.
Borealis is the most advanced stakeholder management software available. The application has over 5000 users working to build trusting relationships with their stakeholders in over 50 countries. It is therefore imperative that we provide them with complete, fast and high quality support.
With over 15 years of expertise, Borealis is the leader in stakeholder management software. We are well established, but have maintained our start-up mentality. On a daily basis, this is reflected in our management style, which is horizontal rather than hierarchical, a dynamic and collaborative work atmosphere.