Are you looking for a position that combines information technology and contribution to sustainable development? We are currently looking for a Business Analyst that will work closely with our Projects Director and the Account Directors. (S)He is responsible for the implementation of Borealis software for our clients.
The Borealis software solution has more than 6,000 users, who work to build trusting relationships with their stakeholders in more than 40 countries. It is therefore imperative that we provide them with complete, fast and high quality support. With over 15 years of expertise under our belt, we have maintained our start-up mentality while becoming the leader in stakeholder engagement software. On a daily basis, this is reflected in our management style, which is more horizontal than hierarchical.
We are looking for people who:
- Find creative problem-solving fulfilling and challenging.
- Are self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Thrive in a dynamic & collaborative environment and are comfortable with ambiguity.
- Have a clear, professional and informative communication style.
- Are Interested in building technical skills and learning about SAAS, KPI’s and more.
- Diploma in IT, Geomatics or Sustainable development
- Experience of at least 3 years in a relevant area
- Good understanding of corporate social responsibility challenges is a plus
- Experience in Project and/or Account management, if possible with large corporations
- International experience or Mining / Oil/Gas experience or SAAS experience will be considered as an asset
- Fluent in English and French, spoken and written
- Very good communication skills, client-oriented profile
- Adaptable: available to work atypical working hours, ready to work with foreign languages teams
As our global customers base is always growing, we will consider it an asset if you are fluent in any of the following languages; Spanish, German, Russian, Arabic or Portuguese.
- Manage Borealis implementation projects:
- Assess and understand clients’ business objectives;
- Identify and collect customer requirements, map their business processes
- Identify the best solutions to integrate their business processes into the Boréalis software
- Organize and conduct meetings and work sessions with clients: produce agendas, dispatch activities and monitor their progress, customize project documentation
- Formalize project information in the various onboarding documents
- Configure the software in accordance with the identified requirements
- In case of imports, manipulate and organize data, prepare imports
- Maintain project statuses, to reflect implementation status at all times, and keep managers and clients informed
- Identify risks and issues around projects, implement mitigation solutions.
- Identify and integrate innovative, solution-oriented approaches to:
- Suggest sound workarounds tailored to client contexts to meet service levels agreed upon with clients;
- Maintain implementation projects progress on budget and on time;
- In Services mode: define the activities required to deliver the negotiated services, coordinate the implementation of the activities, report to the project director on project progress, and risks or issues
- Develop and maintain a relationship of trust between customers and Boréalis;
- Engage with clients on topics that will help Boréalis “grow its roots”;
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Borealis over time;
- Help develop and maintain a continuous improvement approach to everyday issues.