Asia / Pacific
Our presence in Asia / Pacific is constantly growing, and we are currently looking for people who can take charge of our project delivery (a hybrid business analyst and project manager background will be considered an asset) and assistance to clients, may it be on operational issues or larger challenges for which they seek solutions through Borealis. We are looking for people who are highly motivated and above all very resourceful, given that the position requires direct interactions with customers and that the primary team is located in Canada with opposing work hours.
Are you a jack-of-all-trades in IT, with an excellent sense of prioritization, and a very good level of communication skills? We need someone who can get to the root of document issues, risks, achievements, etc. so that our team in Canada knows where to provide support in priority.
Your personality should reflect
Empathy – improvisation – positivity – persuasiveness – autonomy – emotional intelligence – adaptability – solution-driven
- Diploma in IT, Geomatics or Sustainable development
- Experience of at least 3 years in a relevant area
- Good understanding of corporate social responsibility challenges is a plus
- Experience in Project and/or Account management, if possible with large corporations.
- International experience or Mining / Oil/Gas experience or SAAS experience will be considered as an asset.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written. A second language is a plus
- Very good communication skills, client-oriented profile
- Adaptable: available to work atypical working hours, ready to work with foreign language teams.
- Assess client needs and identify solutions
- Manage weekly the scope, budget and schedule of projects: prepare project status and all follow-up reports necessary during implementation of the software, synchronize with technical teams to stay on target, test solutions before implementation, keep clients requirements in the radar to ensure client satisfaction
- Identify technical documentation required, suggest articles for Helpcenter, contribute to training support creation or articles preparation
- Carry out data integration, ensure data integrity and security.
- Develop and maintain a relationship of trust with clients;
- Identify client requirements and turn them into business opportunities ;
- Elaborate account management strategies to reinforce Boréalis usage, including the preparation of quotes;
- Identify and solve key business cases on given clients;
- Proactively follow up and engage with clients.
We are looking for people who:
- Find creative problem-solving fulfilling and challenging
- Are self-motivated and eager to learn
- Thrive in a dynamic & collaborative environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Have a clear, professional and informative communication style.
- Are Interested in building technical skills and learning about SAAS, KPI’s and more.
As our global customers base is always growing, we will consider it an asset if you are fluent in any of the following languages; Spanish, French, German, Russian or Portuguese.
Why work for Borealis
Boréalis is the world’s most advanced stakeholder engagement software. The Borealis solution counts over 5,000 users who are working at building trusting relationships with their stakeholders in over 50 countries. It is therefore imperative that we provide them with thorough, fast and high-quality support
We are well-established and have maintained our start-up mentality. With more than 15 years of expertise under our belt, Borealis is the leading stakeholder engagement software company. On a day-to-day basis, this reflects in our management style, which is horizontal rather than hierarchical.