Implement an effective and transparent
process for managing grievances
Still managing grievances with spreadsheets – or worse, on paper?
There’s an easier way!
A typical grievance management process may have as many as five steps:
- Reception of grievance
- Grievance assessment
- Grievance investigation
- Grievance resolution
- File closure
Remembering where everything is at, especially when the number of grievances increases, is always a challenge. Making sure everyone is on the same page is a downright nightmare.
Online Grievance Portal : Add-on to the Grievance module in Borealis
This Add-on facilitates grievance management by giving your stakeholders an easy-to-use self-serve online platform for filing grievances. The Add-on automatically records these grievances in Borealis for follow-up and resolution – keeping your stakeholder records complete and your processes standardized.
Borealis Grievance Management System
A easy-to-use tool for managing grievances more effectively:
- Centralize all grievances in Borealis
- Standardize the grievance process across your organization
- Ensure the right people have access to the right information, right when they need it.
- Track your team’s grievance resolution time and closure rate
- Identify and de-escalate issues before they become conflicts
Tips for implementing an effective grievance mechanism white paper
Expert tips on how to deescalate grievances before they turn into crises.